This tool lets you generate a HTML documentation out of a C# library (.dll) and its corresponding summary (.xml) file, based on the summary comments inside your code. Also you can choose wether it should generate a prestyled .css stylesheet or not.
How to use
- 1. Create a C# library
- 2. Write summary comments for your code
- 3. Configure your IDE to build an .xml summary file
- 4. Open DocuClerk and choose your library (.dll) and summary (.xml) files
- 5. Check if you want a stylesheet or not
- 6. Click on the "Generate Documentation" button
What DocuClerk can parse
- Methods, including return types and parameters
- Generic signatures
Planned for future update
- Static members
Version 1.0.0 is the first public release, released on 01st June 2017. Because of this, there are no changes to previous versions.